Expert in Public Policy, Strategic Business, and Tourism
Strong knowledge of the People’s Republic of China’s government policy and practice relating to tourism, medical care, and commercial business;
• 25 years’ experience with international tourism management and 15 years with charter flight operations;
• launched Beijing-Saipan, Shanghai-Saipan, Beijing-Guam, and Bejing-Boracay travel routes; the first person to innovate and implement charter flight program in China;
• 13 years’ successful management and operations experience for high-end medical care clinic; first person in China to propose and implement medical care tourism concept;
• advised and assisted Skechers to develop its brand over 10 years in China; opened and assisted with the operations of over 500 (50 of which were the result of her personal efforts) stores and franchisees in North China;
• excellent connections and resources with Chinese government regulatory agencies responsible for travel, airlines, and health.
Provide insights into the Chinese speedy recovery of the industry after COVID-19