Presently I’m the general manager of Manta Ray Bay Resort & Yap Divers on the beautiful island of Yap (Federated States of Micronesia) in the Pacific.
Besides management-, marketing- and operations- experience at hotels/resorts in Europe, the Caribbean, and the Pacific I also worked on cruise ships sailing.
While being a member of the Board-of-Directors of the Tourism Corporation Bonaire I worked on developing marketing strategies on a destination marketing level.
|How do you see your role in #rebuildingtravel
Include ideas, comments, and suggestions. *
|* Learn from other’s input and ideas;
* Participate in and contribute to discussions;
* Share knowledge on challenges the region where I presently
live/work are dealing with;
* Share ideas on how tourism and travel can become more sustainable
* Share marketing ideas on how tourism destinations and regions can
stay connected to the travelers get them on the bucket-lists for the
post-Corona-period for those same travelers;
* Sharing ideas on how different destinations/island can team up and
be stronger together instead of seeing each other as competitors;
* Try to get decision-makers within the region known with the